Extending teachers' curricular and pedagogical expertise will enable them to assume a curriculum leadership role. Participants focus on effective leadership, collaborative problem solving, and curricular and teaching innovations that impact students' engagement and learning. Influencing the capacities of others to effect and sustain organisational renewal within schools or early childhood centres will be emphasised.
Currently scheduled classes
2021 Offshore Online (Semester 1): Online (Semester 1)
2021 Online (Semester 1)
Take this course
This course can be taken as a taught course in the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching) (Honours)
- Master of Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership
- Master of Professional Studies in Education
Ministry of Education course subsidies
Primary and Intermediate teachers may be eligible for a Ministry of Education fees subsidy for this course. Click here for more information.