Explores contemporary issues and influences in the education of learners with disabilities. Critically examines a range of contemporary social, political and educational responses to disability.
View our online webinar to find out more about this course: youtu.be/7Rr2euzP4Bs
Currently scheduled classes
2022 Epsom (Semester 1): On campus weekly lectures on Tuesdays, 4.30pm-7.30pm.
2022 Online (Semester 1): Online weekly sessions on Tuesdays, 4.30pm-7.30pm
Online scheduled sessions are part of our hybrid courses (courses that are taught simultaneously in two modes: a face-to-face or blended stream and an online stream). Students in the online stream will join the class remotely using video-conference. Through our advanced virtual classroom facilities, students in both streams will participate in group work and class discussions together. Please note that you will be required to be available to join the class at scheduled times.
2022 Offshore Online (Semester 1)
2022 UoA CLC - Southwest University (Semester 1)
Take this course
This course can be taken as a taught course in the following programmes:
- Master of Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Master of Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Theory
- Master of Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching) (Honours)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Master of Professional Studies in Education
- Master of Education Practice
- Master of Educational Leadership